|
|
Thursday, January 19, 2006
.
Sleepy and mostly pleasant morning. For the first time in weeks I had thick and dreamless sleep [beautiful] untroubled by the ashen taste of greif.
Spent most of the day at work thinking that I really do need to get out of there. Its not that I hate it that much, its just that I don't feel like I am moving forward. I've been turned down for two promotions when people that have been with the company for less time are moving up, and I don't feel like I am gaining any skills that are applicable to the outside world. And really, I don't want to be there forever. So yeah I've been seriously considering going back to school or starting my own buisness.
So, um... I'm done blathering now. Let's see if this motherf*ck€r works. (sends first blogpost from her berry)
“Sent from my BlackBerry handheld”
.