.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, February 10, 2006

2/10/2006 04:42:00 AM

.

Sunday:: I am insomnia girl. Could not sleep last night. At all. Got home from th bar at 3 or so and hopped on almaluz looking through old picture files for an image to use in this painting that I am working on and talking to ripper. I ended up gettng sidetracked by the discovery of boi's digitall camera and took like 50 new pictures of myself [with my newly long hair] to share with sis. By the time all was finished sorting and uploading it was 6:30 am. I quick checked the s log and then went to bed, but my head was weird and try as I might I couldn't seem to get comfortable... So I moved to the couch... And still couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and read my new book until around 8:30 and then crawled back into bed with the boi. I think that I finally managed to nod off around 9:15. Argh.

Got up at noon for gaming which went wellish for most of the afternoon [when I wasn't obsessing over the thought of losing s and generally being a nervous wreck] until Sionnach decided that it would be a good idea to order a particular type of beer that he loves but hadn't drank any of since we were together. Apparently it has a sort of magical effect on him, turning him into a euphoric loving smartass. That sounds stupid but its pretty much the only way to describe it. He is completely happy relaxed and zen with the world, tender, and outrageously funny. Unfortunately these qualities are apparently the equivalent of ferric catnip. It was really really hard to cope with. Went home started this and tried to take a nap only to get woken up by a frantic phone call from his wife [who, bless her heart finally seems to have forgiven me for the sin of ever dating him] because he had neglected to call her or come home after being out with us all day and was something like 4 hours late. Poor girl.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment