|
|
Thursday, February 02, 2006
.
Ugh. I'm sick and my head has been weird. Maybe its the robitussin but I've been just dreamy and queer since yesterday. The world feels a but like one big dali painting. I was caught in a fit of nostalgia last night missing the old vo days. I couldn't find a online and ended up cruising around D's new site. It's... Okay I guess. It reminds me a little of home and there seem to be a few worthwhile die hards. I actually ended up posting a little and replied to an old email he sent me apologizing for his behavior while we were together. Like I said: weird.
Today has been a bit like that too. Down st bar light on my smoke break we ended up talking about Navajo code speakes and the enigma machine. You just never know what conversations you are going to walk into in that place. At lunch it was Bluetooth jacking and internet security with my white hat friends.
.