|
|
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
.
Weddings everywhere. *L* So boi & I got gussied up & drove for 10 hours last weekend to go to the wedding of my buddy NeoCon. It was exhausting but we had a good time.. and i got to see boi in a $400 suit... not that the price was important, but the clothes themselves were immaculate & he looked positively dashing in them. i took him to the "good" mens store in town & they tailored everything so that it fit just right. Mmm boys in fine cotton & wool & leather & silk. like a nicely wrapped present just for me. *laughs* I was a happy girl. Plus the bride kept raving about how "hot" he looked every time we talked to her & each time boi would turn bright red. It was the most endearing thing ever.
Aaand now that I am finally coming down from that one, my dear Ripper has announced that he too will be getting married. He proposed to his girl on 6/6/06 in the club that he works at ["Hell"] ... they'll be eloping but plan to have their reception on 9/30. Unfortunately for me that happens to be the last Saturday of fair this year - so we can't really make it out. I could just die. I am a horrible Hime. *sighs* on the upside though they want to take a road trip for thier honeymoon so may come to visit - so I may have a chance to redeem myself by getting them a night in a bed & breakfast or somesuch. There are a plethora of lovely ones around here... I will have to look into it.
Aaand S & her Beau are currently ona road trip. I have no idea where they are going but I hope that they have loads of fun. Goodness knows that girl needs it! Blessings on them both.
.