.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/20/2007 12:13:00 AM

.

Its raining tonight, great rivers and sheets of silver falling from the sky. They cascade down the brick sidewalks of downtown in intoxicating rivulets, heady whirlpools. And the smell... ahh the smell is divine.

I'm savoring it. I'm savoring a lot of things these days it seems: the warm smell of old leather in our new [old] car, & the thick strong way it accelerates gives me a little thrill that somehow tastes like flying. Fair this year has been brilliant and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I can hardly believe that there are only 2 weekends left. And S my dearest girl we've been talking again and its so wonderful to hear from her. She's working on a new play, Romeo and Juliet set in an asylum & I can't wait to read it. Every moment with her is like a blessing, I can feel myself transforming as if I am emerging from a chrysalis changing from something dull into a body of made of light. A galaxy of stars smattering across a moonless sky.
sent from my blackberry wireless cranial implant.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment